- 98% off an online Foreign Exchange Trading course worth £497, now £10.00
- 4 weeks of professional training
- Develop your skill, patience and discipline
- Benefit from one-to-one support
- Accompanying 100-page eBook
- Ideal for complete beginners
- 1 month’s access to a live trading feed
The recession has been a drain on bank accounts everywhere, however Forex Market can teach you the skills you need to succeed in an unfavourable economic climate. Usually worth £497, this online Foreign Exchange Trading course is now just £10.00—a money-saving 98% off!
The course will teach you:
- How to set up your computer for Forex trading
- A comprehensive overview of Forex trading
- Methods of generating money
- Money management strategies
Gain the skills you need to optimise your understanding and performance in Forex trading with the peace of mind of a 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely satisfied.
This course is open to people from all walks of life to expand their earning potential, whether you have had previous experience in trading or are a complete beginner looking to test your talents. Simply click ‘Buy Now’ to receive your staggering discount off this 4-week trading course.
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Once deal is purchased, Mighty Deals will send you your confirmation of purchase.
Your voucher code will be sent 24 hours after purchase, along with the website link to redeem from.
Voucher valid for 1 month from purchase.
One voucher per person.
Multiples may be purchased as gifts.
Must be 18 or over to purchase.
Live trading feed access valid for one month from date of redemption.
Original price checked on 05 February 2013 at 14:14.
Merchant T&Cs apply
See company website. Forex 121, The Dock, 103 Lorna Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 3EL.
Price checked & discount may take into account Mighty Deals Promos
Up until point voucher is redeemed Mighty Deals T&Cs apply
May buy multiples.
Discount is calculated using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Mighty Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.