- Perfect for long spring and summer days
- Each bottle is 75cl
- Enjoy an evening with friends and family
- Have a glass with a good book
- Ideal for pairing with a variety of meals and deserts
- Alcohol: 12.5%
- Red Wine - Gold Medal in the world competition of Brussels 2014 and Silver Medal in the world competition of Brussels 2016
- White Wine - Silver Medal at the 2016 Brussels World Contest and Bronze medal IWSC 2014
- Appearance: bright red cherry color
- Aroma: powerful and fruity reminiscent of red fruits
- Palate: silky and sweet-tooth
- Serving temperature: we recommend to enjoy this wine from 14 to 16ºc
- Best with: all kinds of meat, pâté, and mature cheese
- Vintage: 2017
- Appearance: straw yellow with green reflections
- Aroma: tropical, fruit and freshness
- Palate: fruity, soft and very refreshing
- Serving temperature: we recommend enjoying it between 7 and 9oc
- Best with: seafood and fish, grilled vegetables or even fruit
- Vintage: 2015
- Appearance: attractive strawberry color with matt hints.
- Aroma: balance fresh red fruits aroma.Palate: fruity, soft, fresh and with a long aftertaste
- Serving temperature: we recommend enjoying this wine from 7 to 9ºc.
- Best with: as an appetizer, with seafood and all kinds of rice.
- Vintage: 2015
Did you know you can give this
deal as a personalised gift voucher?
Delivery is an additional £9.99 per voucher.
UK mainland delivery only.
Please allow up to 10 days for delivery from redemption.
Voucher valid for 30 days from purchase.
RRP taken on 17/7/218 at 12.09pm
Merchant T&Cs apply.
Price checked & discount may take into account Mighty Deals Promos
Up until point voucher Is redeemed Mighty Deals Limited T&Cs apply
Discount Is calculated Using the 'worth' of the item and the price at which Mighty Deals is selling it. P&P is not included in this calculation.